RE: I want (a router with) it all!

From: Thomison, Lee <ThomisonL@ci.anchorage.ak.us>
Date: Mon Sep 11 2006 - 10:14:16 AKDT

Heh...once again, the YMMV beast strikes again.

Someone mentioned sveasoft...I had more issues (technical type) with
sveasoft than I have with all of the others combined. When combined
with the guy's attitude and his other (non-technical) 'issues', I
finally decided that I'd rather put my money and efforts to something
worthwhile, so I played around some, and have settled on openwrt/dd-wrt
for most purposes, and now send them money instead.

BTW, I just remembered have two older WRT54G(S?) I've pulled out of
service. They aren't mine, so if anyone wants one or both, I'd like to
get $50 apiece for them.