RE: I want (a router with) it all!

From: Christopher Erickson <cerickson@gci.net>
Date: Fri Sep 08 2006 - 19:52:49 AKDT

You have *GOT* to check out M0n0wall and pfSense.

http://m0n0.ch/wall/

http://www.pfsense.com/

http://www.pcengines.ch/wrap.htm

Traffic shaping and PPTP VPN termination server too.

AWESOME open source platforms.

Everything else blows wet chunks by comparison.

Especially the Cisco PIX 501.

"My advice is free and worth every penny!"

-Christopher Erickson
Network Design Engineer
5432 E. Northern Lights Blvd., Suite 529
Anchorage, AK 99508