RE: script vs code [was Curious question]

From: captgoodnight captgoodnight <captgoodnight@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 06 2006 - 22:35:55 AKDT

<ziiiiiip up the suit>

LOL; my name is Biff, and I code in C++, I'm cooler than youuuu Tommy,
because you don't use a compiler, or have a binary to run. I'm also cooler
because I knowww how to use pooooiiiiinters...

Then Tommy builds a exploit in perl for Metasploit and shatters Biff's
little binary ;p) Tommy then steals credit card numbers from the company who
bought Biff's binary. Sounds familiar.

Match the language to the job and do it secure.

compiled vs interpreted, phew...rise above such nonsense.

--eddie