Re: Er.... for Sendmail users......enough

From: Adam Bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 08:40:56 AKDT

Re: schu lending a hand: I may cash in on that. Cyrus, if it's not nfs
safe, is a real bummer - since I need NFS-safeness.

One thing I DO need is a milter to let me block invalid users. We use
postini to filter *some* users mail, but postini happily forwards any mail
on to our servers - which we then have to bounce.

Sadly, this blows greylisting out of the water (since the only mail we
accept is via postini, and postini won't give up after one try) and I
might need a hand inserting the milter code. But I have to get it built
first (I have to build from source, and solaris is missing a few key
packages required. I'm currently trying to build glibc.)

Woot.

Adam