Re: Er.... for Sendmail users......enough

From: Matthew Schumacher <schu@schu.net>
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 08:39:21 AKDT

W.D.McKinney wrote:
> Arthur, et All,
> Come on and quit bashing these MTA's folks, the orginal post was made to show users who need an app to manage services. Seems like this list is a "this vs. that" list instead of we need it for. Pick a horse and ride it on into the sunset.
> And have somne fun while you are at it.

I'm not bashing sendmail, qmail, or any other MTA. I'm just pointing
out the issues with them in a technical light. Arthur and I both manage
fairly large mail systems and are *probably* qualified to make these
comments.

If I am launching a personal attack, by all means, call me on it and
I'll apologize and back off, otherwise I think the list is a perfect
place for a good technical debate. If nothing else people can make a
better decision after they see where everyone is coming from.

schu