Re: Er.... for Sendmail users......

From: Ben <ben.everitt@acsalaska.net>
Date: Wed Aug 23 2006 - 08:15:03 AKDT

< I'm a top poster>

<newbie>

Damien, being that I'm about to head down that long road of setting up a
box to run my own mail, can you please elaborate on your issues with
sendmail?

In my reading it would seem that sendmail is a fine solution -albeit
complicated, being that it has the ability to process mail from a
filtering standpoint before accepting for delivery. In this nasty age of
more spam and viruee that useful email, wouldn't this model be somewhat
choice for the internet's current state?

Please set me straight here so I can pick a good solution that works
without having to run mail with a P4 for parsing....

</newbie>

-Ben