Re: time-lapse webcam software

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Mon Jul 10 2006 - 16:26:01 AKDT

Cool.. I have a fusion too so now I am happy.

Leif if you wanna run doze and get it done there is a webcam microsoft
power toy "just search microsoft power toy via google" that can
publish to somewhere every so often.

Otherwise if you had a driver for linux there are tons of command line
tools that allow you to grab a still, just cron the job with a
timestamp in the filename.

Shane