RE: time-lapse webcam software

From: Leif Sawyer <lsawyer@gci.com>
Date: Mon Jul 10 2006 - 14:43:01 AKDT

I've got a QuickCam Fusion running just fine under linux.
you'll need the spca5xx driver, and a program called luvcview.

I ended up making a couple of mods to luvcview to make it easier
to to frame-grabs, but the basic program works pretty well.

Note that this requires v4l version 2, so it's still a little experimental.

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s