RE: eclipse (was: Programming IDE for PHP)

From: Thomison, Lee <ThomisonL@ci.anchorage.ak.us>
Date: Fri Jun 16 2006 - 11:30:54 AKDT

A quick look at the website talked about LAMP. Will this work as a
development environment for mysql/php/apache (ya know, LAMP...).

I'm looking for something that the drones here can use, or else we are
going to get stuck with MS access. =20

/rant on =20
you know, a Big Button that says "EASY", whether it is in fact or not is
not relevant. Access is easy, just ask anybody <insert sneering emot
here>. Of course 'good' is not relevant except to the poor jerk (me)
that has to clean it up, but that's in the future and not their problem
right now.
/rant off