Re: Companies loosing laptops and your data

From: captgoodnight captgoodnight <captgoodnight@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed May 03 2006 - 13:27:39 AKDT

Little off topic,

This kinda reminds me of cell phones too. In your cell phone type

*#06#

I've read where gps enabled phones have busted bad guys...

I've often wondered if this is broadcasted at those times our cell phones
are near speakers and we hear those static sounds. What exactly is happening
during those static sounds, anyone?

just curious,

--eddie