Re: Last Monthly meeting

From: Shane R. Spencer <shane@tdxnet.com>
Date: Sat Feb 04 2006 - 15:57:13 AKST

I have an hp netserver lh pro that is dual 200mz ppro and a micron
ppro.. all scsi.. no idea why we have these sitting around the office..
the micron has 32m ram and the lh po has 64. Is there any reason to
donate these toward anything? I used the micron as a firewall for a
wireless network at a hotel here in town.. both seem to be fully
functional, some things like floppy and cdrom may need dusted or
replaced. the LH is a pita.. you have to have the bios config floppy
and so forth to get much of anything done on it. I also don't have the
case key or the dual 4gb scsi drives (hot swap baby) keys.

Shane