Rdhat 8.0 Server Not Allowing Login

From: Robbie Soares <akdrums@alaska.net>
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 18:50:27 AKST

Help!!! I have a Rehat 8.0 Server that has been running for three plus
years now. I have shut it down once in a while for routine cleaning etc… I
was logged into the machine earlier today and was researching a UID issue.
When I logged out I found that I can no longer log in using any of the known
user accounts. This is a file server for my home network and it has been a
great running machine. Now none of my boxes, Linux or WinXP can access the
server and I can not log into the machine directly. HELP!!!