job posting

From: <jgribbin@alaska.net>
Date: Tue Jan 17 2006 - 15:37:41 AKST

I just received a request to do a job posting over at the ACS-PCUG for an Systems Administrator person at the Alyeska Resort. I figure it'll do more good here than there. There's always someone here looking for work - right?
Jeremy also sent me PDFs of a more detailed job description and application form. If you want to contact me off-list, I can get those to you too.

Jim Gribbin

------

I’m posting this job req on behalf of Alyeska Resort. Please forward your resumes or requests for information to my address Jeremy@amicro.biz or feel free to send directly as per these instructions-

"Alyeska Resort is hiring a Systems Administrator to monitor, support and maintain its computer networks. The Systems Administrator is responsible for maintaining the integrity and security of resort servers, workstations and network equipment. The resort’s computing server environment is varied and includes Windows Server 2000/2003, Unix/Linux and iSeries. Excellent Benefits. Send application, resume, and cover letter to hr@alyeskaresort.com. or fax to 907-754-2190."

Thanks.

Jeremy

____________________________

Jeremy Provencio