Re: job posting

From: W.D.McKinney <deem@wdm.com>
Date: Tue Jan 17 2006 - 16:10:32 AKST

Yes I posted that here awhile back Jim.

See http://www.lib.uaa.alaska.edu/aklug/archive/2005-12/0137.html

Cheers,
-Dee

n Systems Administrator person at the Alyeska Resort. I figure it'll do m=
ore good here than there. There's always someone here looking for work - =
right?
>Jeremy also sent me PDFs of a more detailed job description and applicat=
ion form. If you want to contact me off-list, I can get those to you too.=

>Jim Gribbin
>
>------
>
>I=92m posting this job req on behalf of Alyeska Resort. Please forward y=
our resumes or requests for information to my address Jeremy@amicro.biz o=
r feel free to send directly as per these instructions-

>"Alyeska Resort is hiring a Systems Administrator to monitor, support an=
d maintain its computer networks. The Systems Administrator is responsib=
le for maintaining the integrity and security of resort servers, workstat=
ions and network equipment. The resort=92s computing server environment =
is varied and includes Windows Server 2000/2003, Unix/Linux and iSeries. =
 Excellent Benefits. Send application, resume, and cover letter to hr@aly=
eskaresort.com. or fax to 907-754-2190."