Wireless router Help thanks

From: William Bouterse <bill@bouterse.com>
Date: Tue Jan 17 2006 - 07:03:59 AKST

I wanted to thank all those responding to my initial request

I ended up with a Hawking though the Belkin MIMO deal at Costco was
tempting....My wife and I are unemployed (by choice) for the time being
and expenses must be scrutinized carefully !!!

The Hawking worked fine once I realized it did not have the usual
192.168.1.1 access.......Needed to read the pdf file on the cd as the
quick start printed guide was all windows-centric....

It appears to have all the basic and some extra features one expects
though possibly missing some of the advanced items discussed, or it
could be I haven't found them yet.....It would be nice to be able to use ssh

So the problems with the Blitzz and pppoe were non-existant with the
Hawking and things were up and running in ten minutes....

Thanks again....

William (Bill) Bouterse
Talkeetna