Re: Dosemu ?

From: Troy Melhase <troy@gci.net>
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 12:43:09 AKST

dunno about debian, but on gentoo the place for these types of things is in:

    /etc/conf.d/local.start

part of mine is similar to what you're doing, twiddling /proc at boot for pre-2.6 apps:

    echo "wolfsp.x86 0 0 direct" > /proc/asound/card0/pcm0p/oss
    echo "glquake 0 0 direct" > /proc/asound/card0/pcm0p/oss

:)