Re: Still learning! (kernel help)

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 13:43:57 AKST

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006, Shane R. Spencer wrote:

> I used xfce for a long old time.. now I use xfwm4 vs metacity in a gnome
> session.

Now, the dependency lists for Gnome & KDE I have no stomach for, so no desktop
environments for me....

> wait.. you only had one workspace for a long old time?

Well, for a brief period I used vtwm, but for the last several years it's been
one desktop. Personally, my primary use of X is just to display multitudes of
xterms on a single display, so it wasn't a stretch. Plus, the icon box was
always handy. :-)

         --Arthur Corliss