Re: Still learning! (kernel help)

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 14:04:48 AKST

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006, Jon Reynolds wrote:

> Way to go Leif, and he was making such progress, he was almost all the
> way up to 1997.

;-P There are advantages to being a neo-technophile Luddite -- I lose
absolutely no productivity when all I have is a serial 9600 baud green-screen
terminal...

And no, neo-technophile Luddite is not paradoxical. :->

My next vehicle will be a nuclear/ethanol hybrid... with a manual choke...

I rip eight-tracks to mp3...

I used to play Rogue with a teletype, but I got tired of the lag between my
commands and the display. No frame loss, just... sooo... slow....

         --Arthur Corliss