Laptop for Sale

From: Jamie Hushower <hushower@alaska-geeks.com>
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 08:53:35 AKST

And speaking of running Linux on older laptops....

I have a Dell Inspiron 4000 for sale.

Specs:
PIII 600MHz
256MB RAM (increased from original 128MB)
20GB HD (upgraded from original 6GB)
CD/DVD drive (removeable)
floppy (removeable)
ATI M3 AGP video w/ 8MB RAM (not shared)
14" 1024x768 display
Includes cable to connect floppy or CD drive externally so both can be
connected simultaneously

Issues:
plastic sheath on power cord has split near end- held with electrical tape
display flickers if moved on hinges during operation
battery is in fair condition

Bonus:
If interested, I'll throw in a Cisco AIR-LMC340 802.11b PCMCIA card

Because it has been over a year since I've used this computer, I will give any
potential buyer a money back guarantee. Try it for a few days and if you
discover any problems, I'll give you your money back or we can renegotiate a
price.

$280 or best offer

-Jamie

--