Re: Needed: dead hard drives.

From: Shane R. Spencer <shane@tdxnet.com>
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 09:01:37 AKST

I do have some that need to be taken apart. My asking price is out of
one hard drive I need the arm + coil for the heads and one pair of the
magnet assembles :) Putting those together in a sammich and throwing
some rad sound waves at the coil can wiggle that little arm all over the
place, which is nice for laser light shows as well :)

On Wed, 2005-12-28 at 20:37 -0900, Adam bultman wrote:

Shane R. Spencer <shane@tdxnet.com>
TDXNet L.L.C.