Re: Joe-Jobs

From: Adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Mon Nov 28 2005 - 14:04:18 AKST

When I have this happen, I usually just do damage control, and do my
best to respond to people who are ticked off, and do database searches
on my mail server to make sure that I'm not placed on a blacklist
because of percieved spamming.

Check headers on return emails (theones I got had original sending
headers, which showed that mail was being sent from zombies), and
just... try to hold on to your sanity.

Adam