Joe-Jobs

From: Jon Reynolds <jonr@destar.net>
Date: Mon Nov 28 2005 - 13:52:13 AKST

Has anyone had any experience dealing with joe-jobs on their email
server? I am thinking I have to ride out the storm because all of the
bounce messages I receive are from the server that got jobbed so I never
see the original header. I have been asking for the originals from the
admins of the servers but I have come to the conclusion that they never
even look at their mail server or read the emails from it.

The only way I can think of to stop this is to get the original headers
and send them to the spam blacklist or inform the admins of the server
sending the bounces to block that IP.

Any other ideas?

Jon