Re: Linux accounting software

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net>
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 16:40:51 AKST

Hoo Boy! Me Too! I have been futzing with Gnucash (which is a glorified
checkbook balancer but crappy for business accounting - impossible to
get sane reports, and it does not do payroll) and OOCalc (also Gnumeric
a couple of years ago) to do the payroll calculations. A real pain. So I
will check it out and let the list know what I find. fgd.

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        .^.   Debian/GNU Linux
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska   /v\   "etch" Testing