Re: Linux accounting software

From: Joshua Kugler <joshua.kugler@uaf.edu>
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 15:49:33 AKST

On Thursday 03 November 2005 15:36, dhull wrote:
> [...]

Well, I've not used it, but just reading over the features, it's the first
package I've seen for Linux that does Payroll. Linux Canada'a well known
Quasar open source package does not do payroll. And even the big CRM/ERP
packages (e.g. SugarCRM, Compiere, etc) don't do payroll as far as I know.
I've been looking for a package that runs on Linux and does payroll for some
time now. I may have just found it. If you do a review, I'll sure read
it. :)

--
Joshua Kugler
CDE System Administrator