MEPIS Questions

From: Matthew Dunaway <fert@eagle.ptialaska.net>
Date: Tue Oct 25 2005 - 20:51:56 AKDT

Hi all,
I am currently running SuSE 9.1 Pro. I know that the end-of-life for
security updates is just around the corner. I was thinking about
downloading/installing suse 10.
My MEPIS question is, if I install it on my hard drive, does mepis offer
security updates or do you just have to install the latest version every
time they release one?
I checked all over the mepis websites and couldn't find any info on
security updates.
Anybody have any thoughts??
I really like mepis, but am concerned about security.

I have been trying to download suse 10, but it keeps stopping at about 97%.
Would a Internet install be easier??