Re: printer and a job

From: Tofu45 <rpelz34@acsalaska.net>
Date: Tue Oct 25 2005 - 23:11:11 AKDT

PDF works well for formatting, especially if you want graphics. There is a
balance of file size and resolution that you'll have to decide on. I just
print to pdf and check the result with xpdf.
I regularly send flyers via pdf files to someone who distributes them.
Of course, if you are doing text only the files' sizes may be larger than you
want.

                     Bob Pelz