Re: AKLUG mirror server

From: Oliver Savage <oliver.savage@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 03 2005 - 11:46:44 AKDT

Ok it's confirmed I have to leave to Copper Center this
afternoon/night. I still have that $70 on me, can I drop that off with
you Adam? My cell is 748-4532, if we're unable to meet up you can pick
it up at my workplace, Bright Solutions 338-8188, 4203 Apollo Dr. Call
before coming by, I will let the employees know about it.