Re: AKLUG mirror server

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 11:09:22 AKDT

You might want to find out how much we have in the bank. I don't think
it's much ( if anything ) but we do have a bank account.

I've still got the following distributions mirrored.
1. Ubuntu ( hory and breezy )
2. Fedora Core 4 and 3
3. CentOS
4. Suse updates

We could rsync the aklug server with mine to get things started. Just so
you all know hory and breezy add up to 86 GB. I wasn't sure what to grab
so I rsynced everything but power pc.