Re: AKLUG mirror server

From: Adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 12:05:45 AKDT

With the drives it sounds like we're getting, it seems like we'll be
able to hold quite a bit without breaking a sweat.

Oliver, if you don't mind, why don't you head up the drive buying, and
everybody can write you a check (or give you cash). If you show up on
Friday, I'll give you my money then.

I haven't heard anything from Jon Reynolds about having it in his
cubicle... Jon, you wanna sound off on that? Otherwise, it'll be
something that could move with the keys...

Adam