Re: Hi & Distro Recomendation for newbie

From: captgoodnight captgoodnight <captgoodnight@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 10:34:58 AKDT

Hmmmm, Debian, oh, vi too. AND, I have many girlfriends ;) lol

Seriously, currently I'm in a installfest, 3-5 machines. Debian is going on
each one; network install...
I'm really happy with the install process. I also really appreciate the
comments/options left behind in config files from previous maintainers. And
it's light too. Oh, and is it stable! ;) And the package managment/config,
damn that's proper! oh, debian ;)

2 cents,
eddie