Re: Fast Downloads in Anchorage

From: George Strother <gstrother@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 08:06:26 AKDT

I just signed up for GCI's 5mb internet last week.. currently have ACS (pay
for 960/320 but never get over 55K/s down)..
 You have to sign up for GCI cable TV/local phone.. after all the bells and
whistles (and taxes) it was just under $140 dollars a month.
 Still though, the local telco companies are going to have to change or they
are going to lose a good amount of their internet business.
 George Strother
Fort Richardson MWR IMO