re: oscommerce

From: Kurt Brendgard <brendgard@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Aug 07 2005 - 20:11:14 AKDT

hmmmmmmm I gotta learn to pay more attention to what
I'm doing. This was just returned as I tried to send
it to kalug@aklug.org ROTFL.

I was using osCommerce up until about 2 weeks ago when
I noticed a strange log entry. Somebody went through
several pages of a Yahoo search before they got to my
site, and I don't thinkg they stopped with mine,
looking of a specific character string that is part of
an "empty shopping cart" for the package. They were
looking for osCommerce run websites is what it looks
like. I took ours offline right then as there was
little in it anyway, but it looks like somebody was
looking for that specific package to hack. I'm not
saying that's the case, but I am saying keep your eyes
open and do some looking on the support forums.

                   Kurt