Re: 160 gig's is not enough?

From: Kurt Brendgard <brendgard@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Jul 22 2005 - 07:38:21 AKDT

Actualy, I understand you. I've been working with
these things for about 18 years and a lot of times I
get lost in a thread as well. Don't let it stop you. I
know some of the Friday night people, they don't mind
helping somebody who "doesn't know squat"; they've
stopped and helped me a number of times. I still don't
know squat compared to some of these guys, I just keep
trying to get done what I need to get done, and learn
what I need on the way. It changes so fast, few people
CAN keep up on it all. I have even introduced some of
them to clients saying these guys make me look like I
know nothing, haven't I Authur? lol. It's still easy
for me to get lost in it, and I work as a
tech/admin/consultant. So don't feel bad, just keep
plodding along. Someday you will be the one everybody
looks to for answers ;)

                      Kurt

I would love to come to the Friday meetings at 9-Star,
but I am afraid I
am going to get humiliated by the "Linux-Gurus" so I
don't go. I don't
want to be treated like I am some kind of idiot cause
I don't know squat
about Linux. Nevermind the fact that I have been using
computers since
the Commodore 64. Which, by the way, I happen to have
one in mint
condition sitting in my closet along with 2 monitors,
2 disk drives and
about a 100 programs.