ISP recommendations

From: Mike Mellor <mmellor1@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 17:36:36 AKDT

I am finally moving back to Anchorage next month (after 22 years).
While I haven't really started looking for a house, I want to start
learning about ISPs. I definitely want broadband, and would prefer
cable over DSL - I plan to use VoIP instead of a POTS line. The all-
in-one GCI cable package looked good, until I saw the limit of 5G/
month downloads! What services are available/recommended in the city
(I expect to live on the west or southwest side of town)? Thanks.

Mike