Re: aklug Digest V4 #117

From: Jim <jsw@wadell.org>
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 19:16:50 AKDT

Whatcha mean, not matched? They both say Intel, don't they? Happy you
got them running!

P.S. I have a board that might make a neat home for the pair you got off
ebay. I will talk to you when I am back in Anchorage after the 4th.

Jim

P.S. Linux makes you travel!
------------------------------Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 15:52:30 -0800From:
Adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>