almost everyone has been using Linux ... PJ says so!

From: Stanley Long <slong@customcpu.com>
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 10:41:13 AKDT

PJ says, "Yoo hoo. World. You are using Linux, most of you every single
day, even if you didn't know it. How do you like it? Do you find it
works out well for you?"

Read it in the interview with Chris DiBona, who is now Open Source
Programs Manager, at Google Inc. He says, ... "we run our web/server
clusters on Linux, so whenever you visit Google, you're visiting a Linux
machine."

Interview with Google's Chris DiBona on Summer of Code
Friday, June 10 2005 @ 04:13 AM EDT