Re: Good distro for windows users

From: Alaska Computer Support Services <akpchelp@gmail.com>
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 08:43:22 AKDT

Since you know Gentoo I would suggest putting them on the Vida-Linux deskto=
p.
http://desktop.vidalinux.com/ This way you can provide a hand when
needed. They have a $20 or $30 fee for the "Premium Version" which is
ready to go with mplayer plugins for Firefox working, Flash, Java,
etc.... Vidalinux uses the gdeskless package which adds nice eye
candy for the Window users.

The install is very easy as they use the Anaconda Installer from Redhat.

Tim