Re: video recording server

From: ben.everitt <ben.everitt@acsalaska.net>
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 09:32:15 AKDT

This was slashdot'd a month or two ago. It had a really nice 3 page
writeup on the using the software with d-link cameras that was worth the
read. What was real nice was the 16 camera capacity and the ability to
do local and off-site camera monitoring (IP based camera required) with
motion and continuous capture. They offer a liveCD to try before you
bother to install the product which I thought was a great feature.

http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/10/14/2315207&tid=172&tid=185&tid=106

http://www.zoneminder.com/

-Ben