Re: ACS "tech support"

From: Royce Williams <royce@alaska.net>
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 19:09:02 AKST

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005, Royce Williams wrote:

[massive snippage]

> True. It's a trade-off. I believe that ACS has done a fair job of
> blocking only the things that reasonably informed people would want to
> have blocked anyway.

After further reflection, I can see where this is not always true.
Reasonably informed people could certainly want to handle this for
themselves, instead of having ACS decide to handle it for them.

I apologize for implying that people who want more freedom in this
area are not reasonably informed.

And thanks to Bryan for always gently reminding me of this fact. :)

-royce

--
Royce D. Williams                                  - IP Engineering, ACS
personal: [first]@alaska.net                    - PGP: 3FC087DB/1776A531