Job opening

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 11:52:50 AKST

Greetings:

I've got an opening in AT&T Alascom for a "Systems Engineer" (sys-admin).
Let's see if I can cut through the HR-ese:

Required:
--Experience building, configuring, deploying, and maintaining UNIX hosts
--Experience scripting/programming to automate common administrative tasks
--Solid understanding of IP networks, protocols, and troubleshooting

 Desired experience:
 --Perl
 --SAN administration
 --Veritas or Tivoli administration
 --Linux, AIX, & Solaris administration
 --DLPAR
 --Non-x86 architectures

This person will work with me in managing the systems side of an IP services
platform as well as providing tier 3 support. This is a non-represented
position.

Send me a resume if you're interested.

        --Arthur Corliss