Re: Any jobs here?

From: Paul Carr <paulcarr@barrow.com>
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 17:53:15 AKST

Good performance on a job interview will help overcome experience
deficiencies.

But, practice for your interview. Don't just show up and try to wing
it. The wrong time to try and think up an answer to a question is while
your nervous and sitting in the hot seat. Practice. Let others ask you
questions. Read up on what kinds of interview questions you should
expect. And don't give short one sentence answers. If your not
talking, they are not learning about you!