RE: The Linux Counter Project

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Fri Jan 28 2005 - 15:24:45 AKST

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005, Leif Sawyer wrote:

> Counter-id #62370 ( I was a little late to the counter party: Nov '97)
> My oldest machine id is #23815

;-) I barely beat you (54650).

> Unfortunately, there's no ID for the date they were added..

Yeah, we're recording timestamps for users, but not machines. I'm not sure
there's much point given the rapid turnover for most hardware. The only
bragging rights you can get for hardware is uptime, which we will track if
you've got the auto-update scripts installed.

        --Arthur Corliss