Re: (no subject)

From: Matthew Ceja <ceja@acsalaska.net>
Date: Fri Jan 28 2005 - 15:21:46 AKST

I've tried the MTU settings the problem is rather strange. I don't have windows on my box
but I've been thinking about sticking it back on just to see if I have the same problem :/
Hell I can barely upload a file thats like 7kb they told me to set it to 1460..
I've tried 1452, 1460 and 1492. The error I get in the logs just says the connection times out.
I tried setting up an ftp but only people with dialup could connect. I have one of those crappy nortel 1
meg modems they give you. If it helps I can send any output that might give you guys more info about the problem.
Heh, I just tried sending this e-mail but it was too large so I had to take the message I was replying to out.