USlug or WUlug PLEASE READ

From: Newnham <newnham@gci.net>
Date: Sun Dec 19 2004 - 22:22:07 AKST

I have been a member of this lug for abot 3 years now. I may not reply alot but I read everything. I like the mailing list for a small LUG but i have another idea i was wondering if anyone could help me with..
I want to start up a USlug (United States linux users group) or a WUlug (World United linux users group) I want to set up a linux forumn where people can come and get posted ideas. now I have seen alot of forumns around, and alot of big ones too, but ansewrs are usually not instant (many of us are just impatient :P) I also want to impliment a chatroom, and if it gets big enough a chat server for instant help. I know its a little work and it will take a while to build, but eventually when somone types in "linux chat" in google one of these lugs will be first. Our moto would be "For the Users, by the Users."

anyone have any input?