Re: looking for PC-100 and PC-133 RAM

From: Justin Dieters <enderak@mtaonline.net>
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 14:02:53 AKST

Stan, I will have to look around, since a lot of my stuff is packed up
from moving, but I know I have an abundance of 32, 64, and 128mb
PC66-PC133 chips. I also have some PII/Celeron CPUs/motherboards that I
might be able to part with. (I pretty much have all the makings for
some decent PII Web/Email/Word Processing computers except cases).

I will look tonight/tomorrow and let you know what I can dig up. Just
an idea, but perhaps there should be a persistant 'donation wish list'
on the wiki for these types of things...?

Justin