Re: looking for PC-100 and PC-133 RAM

From: Justin Dieters <enderak@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 13:32:03 AKST

Okay, so far I've been able to dig out (3) 64 MB and (1) 32 MB chips.
The 64's are PC100, and I don't know about the 32, but I suspect it is PC66.

I also have (1) PII/266 and (1) Celeron 400 CPUs each on a motherboard.
I'm pretty sure both have a 66Mz bus. The motherboards both have USB
and integrated sound card.

Let me know if you can use them, and how to get them to you. I'm moving
(again) in a month or so, so now's a good time to clean out some of my
part boxes. :) If there's someone in Eagle River that regularly goes to
the Friday Night Lab, I can give it to them, or if nothing else I will
make a quick trip out next Friday (Unless there's a meeting the day
after thanksgiving?)

Justin