Re: Job Openings

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net>
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 21:16:42 AKST

Hey Neil, very interesting. I remember hearing about and perhaps
visiting Motznik (something "Computer" ?) at what ever passed for the IT
Expo in about 1978 or 1979. As I remember (the name, "Motznik" is not
easy to forget=:-)}}} he had some mini-computer and did data stuff. It
is nice to find out he (or they) is still around.

On the other hand, the job description is intersting but the
  REQUIRED EDUCATION: College degree in Graphic Art Design,
    Marketing or a related field.

is a little scary. (sigh)

fgd.

On Sat, Nov 13, 2004 at 12:26:08PM -0900, Neil Moomey wrote:
> Denali Alaskan has a job opening for a Web Designer/Webmaster. Friday was my last day. It's a one person deep position. I created and maintained six websites and the intranet. The web server is Red Hat Enterprise Linux and the Intranet is Windows 2003 Server. Both are hosted in house. I used PHP/MySQL mostly and Java. It's a great job and will keep you busy. My boss was Keith Fernandez.
> You can view the job description here: http://www.denalifcu.org/employment.php
> And apply on-line here: https://www.denalifcu.org/employment_application.php
>
> I'm going to Motznik to be their C# Developer. They are also looking for a SQL Programmer/DBA for SQL Server who will be working closely with me.
>
> Neil

Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        .^.   Debian/GNU Linux
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska   /v\   "Sarge" Testing
Since 1976 - Over 25 Years of Service.      /( )\  User Number 269482
                                            ^^-^^  "Seth" 186667