Job Openings

From: Neil Moomey <neil@neilmoomey.com>
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 12:26:08 AKST

Denali Alaskan has a job opening for a Web Designer/Webmaster. Friday was my last day. It's a one person deep position. I created and maintained six websites and the intranet. The web server is Red Hat Enterprise Linux and the Intranet is Windows 2003 Server. Both are hosted in house. I used PHP/MySQL mostly and Java. It's a great job and will keep you busy. My boss was Keith Fernandez.
You can view the job description here: http://www.denalifcu.org/employment.php
And apply on-line here: https://www.denalifcu.org/employment_application.php

I'm going to Motznik to be their C# Developer. They are also looking for a SQL Programmer/DBA for SQL Server who will be working closely with me.

Neil