toshiba satellite laptop A60 modem problem

From: Terry Thomascik <tthomascik@alaskalife.net>
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 20:23:22 AKST

I just bought a Toshiba laptop A60 with windows XP and had SUSE 9.1
installed on it. Unfortunately I can't dial out on it because it has a
Winmodem I guess. Being a newbie, I have looked for drivers, but don't
know if one exists. I need to keep the windows XP on it for my
girlfriend. Could someone give me a solution for this problem? I could
make a Friday night meeting. I'm running red hat 5.0 on my old computer
and trying to learn it also.
I'm trying to get on line and learn Linux on line from the website.Would
appreciate any help. I probably won't get back too home until Thursday.

Terry Thomascik