Mandrake and Gui Linux

From: Keeper Nott <k10nospam@interak.com>
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 17:03:25 AKST

Hello, my name is Keeper Nott, and I am relatively new to linux and got
involved with it because the West Anchorage High School robotics club (I
am a member) needed a linux server. We need a stable and current release
of linux with a good gui since we are getting out of windows. I thought
mandrake looked to be the best option, and 10.1 official is out with the
new kernel and soon the powerpack editions with be out. Does anyone have
a copy of mandrake 10.0 powerpack+ and/or is anyone going to receive a
copy of powerpack+ 10.1 or currently have a copy of 10.1 official? If
anyone does it would be much appreaceated if I could get a copy
(preferably 10.1 powerpack+ but any would work if you have them). I hope
to hear back soon!